PHOENIX 160x400cm Outdoor Blackout Retractable Screen Screen Gray
Sale Sold out
Regular price €349,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
dont 0.0€ Eco Participation
- DESIGN AND PRACTICAL : the PHOENIX screen allows you to create a separation. With a maximum length of 4 metres, this retractable privacy screen adapts to the width of your terrace or balcony. To be stretched permanently but also to store very quickly, the canvas rolls up automatically. The screen is fixed thanks to its handle. It has a trigger with latch to hold the canvas to the post.
- EASY INSTALLATION : the fixing post is included, in addition to the wall fixing with the hardware for the wall, the tiles and the concrete slabs (dowels and screws) or for the wall and wooden deck (screws).
- SIGHT BREAK CHARACTERISTICS : Canopy colour: grey, Support colour: metallic grey, Post: aluminium, Box and mounting pole: galvanized steel coated with epoxy paint against rust, Fabric: 280g/m² polyester + waterproof PU film. Water-repellent and anti-UV treated canvas covering, Blackout rate: high (280g/m2), Overall dimensions: Length 400 cm x height 160 cm. Water-repellent and anti-UV treated canvas covering, Blackout rate: high (280g/m²), Wall fixing kit: included (Roller and fixing between two walls), Fixing handle, with latch, Screws and dowels: included, Instructions mounting: included
- HEAVY DUTY : This product is intended to protect from light breezes, create shade and block view. It cannot be used permanently, so as not to risk excessive wind resistance, which could damage the product.
- ADDITIONAL INFO : It is designed to be installed on hard ground (terrace), or between two surfaces (walls or partitions). If you want to install the support post in your lawn, then you will need to embed the support in concrete. The roller part of the vertical blind can only be fixed on a wall or a partition, it cannot be fixed on the ground.